It is certainly time to stop say just how thankful we are after more than a year and half of dealing with this pandemic. I am truly thankful for you as property owners, property managers, tenants, employees, and residents as you have put your trust in Mark Centers Services to continue to manage and grow our community. We thank you!
We are thankful for:
- Our work families, our own families and friends,
- Our vendors and their employees that help keep the Mark Center looking great and moving forward,
- Our Armed Forces and essential and local, state, and federal government personnel,
- Our police and firefighters and first responders,
- Our teachers, educators and daycare providers trying their best to teach and care for our children during difficult times,
- Our front-line health workers who have done so much and continue to offer their help during these trying times
- Our community charitable organizations and our Churches, Synagogues and Mosque for their efforts to help both their communities and surrounding neighborhoods.
- The City of Alexandria and staff,
- This great country we have the privilege to live in.
I truly wish you, your families, employees, and staff a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
Bill Keech, Jr.
President / Mark Center Services, LLC